Athletic Training Program
The Athletic Training Strategic Alliance composed of the NATA, CAATE, BOC and NATA Research and Education Foundation jointly announced that professional (i.e. entry-level) education for Athletic Trainers will officially move to the master's degree.
Our sister school in our collaboration (West Chester University) will be moving quickly to a Master's program. As such, the Fall 2016 class will be the last class of our Dual Degree relationship. We will not continue our program at the graduate level.
If you are considering the program and are presently enrolled in a university you may still apply until the window closes sometime in the Fall 2016 semester. Please contact Hank Fijalkowski at 717-871-4227 or email at email@example.com for more information
Information below is for current students only who are finishing out the program.
- Comparson between BS Biology and BS Allied Health Technology degrees (PDF)
- MU / WCU Guidances Sheet for Biology and Allied Health Technology (PDF)
- MU Course Sequence and Degree Requirements for Biology Tract and Allied Health Technology Tract (PDF)
- Athletic Training Brochure (PDF)
- Technical Standards (to be read and signed prior to interviews) (PDF)
- Policy and Procedures manual for AT students (PDF)
- Facts about athletic trainers (PDF)
- Read the athletic training report on O.net.online, a federally funded Occupational Information Network
Current WCU Board of Certification (BOC) Exam Performance
- Click here to see our 3 year results for BOC Exam
For more information about the program call Hank Fijalkowski, MS, ATC at (717) 871-4227 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above is a photo of former athletic training student Sarah Ernesto who graduated in 1/14 from Arcadia University with a doctorate in Physical Therapy. She was also honored as the 2013 winner of $10,000.00 scholarship from the Otho Davis Foundation. Otho Davis was the long time athletic trainer for the Phidelphia Eagles from 1973 to 1995. He has been named to the Hall of Fame of a number of athletic training associations and is on the Philadelphia Eagle Honor Roll. Below is a picture of her and her fiance with Ron Jaworski at the awards ceremony.