Forms and Information
To request information and forms contact the Certification Office by one of the following methods.
To apply: Apply on-line through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
51 Lyte Road
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551-0302
Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:00-12:00, and 1:00-4:30 p.m.
Location: New Stayer Hall, Room 120, 51 Lyte Road
Phone: (717) 872-3816
Fax: (717) 871-2448
Be sure to address it Attention: Certification Office.
Forms you may find helpful for the Certification process:
- Request for Re-Evaluation of Course Requirements (PDF)
- Request to Transfer Credit from another Institution (PDF)
- Request to CLEP for Course Credit (PDF)
Forms for the Certification Intent Packet:
- Screenshot Guide to Navigate TIMS (PDF)
- Request for Millersville University to Verify Completion of Certification Program (Electronic Adobe Form)
Forms for Clearances, APS & Certification Testing:
- Application for Admission to APS (PDF) BSE Students
- Application for Admission to APS (PDF) PBC Students
- APS Status Form (PDF)
- APS Status Form (Word Doc)
- PAPA Testing Information Guide (PDF)
- Certification Testing Information (PDF)
- GPA Qualifying Test Score Chart (effective 8/29/13) (PDF)
- TB and Clearance Information (PDF)
- Directions to Harrisburg for Child Abuse Clearance (PDF)