Commencement Starts 11:30 Saturday
Due to rain in the forecast Saturday morning, the start time of the undergraduate ceremony has been delayed until 11:30 a.m. There will still be one ceremony outside in Biemesderfer Stadium. Gates open at 10 a.m.
Forms and Information
To request information and forms contact the Certification Office by one of the following methods.
To apply: Apply on-line through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
51 Lyte Road
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551-0302
Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:00-12:00, and 1:00-4:30 p.m.
Location: New Stayer Hall, Room 120, 51 Lyte Road
Phone: (717) 871-7362
Fax: (717) 871-7958
Be sure to address it Attention: Certification Office.
Forms you may find helpful for the Certification process:
- Request for Re-Evaluation of Course Requirements (PDF)
- Request to Transfer Credit from another Institution (PDF)
- Request to CLEP for Course Credit (PDF)
Forms for the Certification Intent Packet:
- Screenshot Guide to Navigate TIMS (PDF)
- Request for Millersville University to Verify Completion of Certification Program (Electronic Adobe Form)
Forms for Clearances:
- TB and Clearance Information (PDF)
- ACT 151 Child Abuse Clearance Application Form (Weblink)
- Directions to Harrisburg for Child Abuse Clearance (PDF)
- Proof of Employment Form (PDF)
- PDE 6004 Form (PDF)
Forms for Certification Testing:
- Pre-Service Testing Options (PDF)
- Pre-Service Testing Resource Guide (PDF)
- Certification Testing Information (PDF)
- GPA Qualifying Test Score Chart (effective 09/25/2015) (PDF)
Forms for APS: