PASSHE Business Plan Competition
The Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) Student Business Plan Competition Committeeis looking for System students who are interested in starting a new business. Funding is available to support students in their business development efforts. START-UP CAPITAL and IN-KIND prizes will be awarded to assist in the creation of your new business.
To register, and for more information, visit www.PASSHEBiz.org
Eligible applicants include matriculated undergraduate and graduate students who will be enrolled full or part-time during Fall Semester 2012 at any of the 14 member PASSHE universities: Bloomsburg, California, Cheyney, Clarion, East Stroudsburg, Edinboro, Indiana, Kutztown, Lock Haven, Mansfield, Millersville, Shippensburg, Slippery Rock, West Chester.
- Registration (Intent to Compete must be submitted by November 2, 2012)
- Business Plan Learning Sessions (http://tinyurl.com/3atc2yu)
- Session 1: Idea Opportunity
- Business Opportunity
- Investment Opportunity
- Venture Profile Submission (Due by February 15, 2013)
- Juding - Business Plan Semi-Finalists Selected (March 2013)
- Finalist Presentation to Judges (March 2013)
- PASSHE Student Business Plan Awards Ceremony (April 2013)
Note: Dates are subject to change