Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
Department of Earth Sciences
Sepideh Yalda, Ph.D.
Professor of Meteorology
Director, Center for Disaster Research and Education
Coordinator, Master of Science in Emergency Management
Phone: 717-872-3293 & 717-872-3568 (CDRE)
Office: 405 Caputo & Luzerne House (CDRE)
- Ph.D. in Meteorology from Saint Louis University (1997)
ESCI 107/109 - The Atmosphere
ESCI 110 - Intro to Earth Sciences
ESCI 241 - Meteorology
ESCI 245 - Environmental Science
ESCI 342 - Atmospheric Dynamics I
ESCI 343 - Atmospheric Dynamics II
ESCI 347 - Satellite Meteorology
ESCI 379 - History of Meteorology
ESCI 390 - Applied Climatology
ESCI 449 - Radar Meteorology
- Mesoscale climate statistics & Mesoscale modeling.
- Science education and natural hazard mitigation and planning