Becoming a Millersville Marauder is a once in a lifetime experience. You have made a great decision to join the Millersville University community! In order to make your transition into Millersville as smooth as possible, we have created the fall 2016 Roadmap to Enrollment with important tasks for you to complete before you start classes.
- Fall 2016 Roadmap to Enrollment – Incoming Transfers
- Fall 2016 Roadmap to Enrollment – Incoming Freshman
- Share this information with your family.
- Visit campus over the summer to become more familiar with the area.
- Contact the Admisisons Office at 1-800-MU-ADMIT or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. For your convenience, important department contacts are listed below.
The entire university community is preparing for your arrival. Welcome to Millersville University!
Location: Gordinier Hall
Location: Boyer Building
OFFICE OF TRANSITION PROGRAMS:
Location: Student Memorial Center, Rm. 118C
TRANSFER STUDENT ADVISEMENT:
Location: Lyle Hall
UNIVERSITY SERVICES (ID CARD/MAIL):
ID Cards: 717-871-7008
Location: Boyer Building, Room 123