Transfer Orientation & Advising Day- Dec. 6, 2014
Welcome to the 'Ville! Transfer Orientation & Advising Day is a one-day orientation program on Saturday, December 6, 2014 for transfer students beginning classes in spring 2015. This day will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Complete math placement test (if needed)
- Learn more about the resources and services available at MU
- Pick up your campus I.D. and parking pass
- Meet with the Dean from your Academic School to gain an understanding of the academic requirements of the university
- Learn about financing your education, academic expectations, campus involvement opportunities and navigating MU's online resources
- Have an opportunity to meet incoming and current transfer students
Parents and family members are welcome to accompany their students.
Register to attend by clicking HERE by Friday, November 21, 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact either:
Ms. Katherine Kealey
Director, Office of Transition Programs
Dr. Kim Morton
Transfer Advisement Coordinator, Academic & Student Development