Spring New Student Information Day
Spring 2014 New Student Information Day will be held on Friday, January 17, 2014.
Pre-registration is required by January 10, 2014. Click here to register.
Welcome to the 'Ville! One of your first milestones as a Millersville Marauder is to attend the New Student Information Day which will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Learn more about the resources and services available at MU
- Pick up your campus I.D. and parking pass
- Meet with the Dean from your Academic School to gain an understanding of the academic requirements of the university
- Learn about Financial Aid, Academic Advising, and the Transfer Credit Evaluation Process
- Have an opportunity to meet incoming and current students
Please note, there is no programming for family members on this day. Specific information for Millersville parents/guardians can be found on our Parent & Family website.
Check in for Spring New Student Information Day will begin at 9:30am in the Student Memorial Center Atrium.
Please check this website regularly for updated information.
NOTE: It is imperative that transfer students register for classes PRIOR to attending Orientation. Please call the Department Chairperson of your intended major to get advisement assistance with registration.Register
Check-in for students attending Spring 2014 New Student Information Day will take place in the Student Memorial Center Atrium. Please enter the student center through the Clocktower Entrance and proceed to the Atrium. Students should plan to arrive by 9:30am.
Please contact the Center for Student Involvement and Leadership at 717-872-3506 or email@example.com with any questions.