Millersville University appreciates the cultural diversity and breadth of perspectives brought to us by students from other countries. More than 100 international students are currently enrolled. Resources and frequently Asked Questions for International students can be found here. Most credits fit towards the General Education Course Requirements, required for all students, regardless of major, or towards the academic major requirements. Over 100 majors and concentrations within majors can be completed at Millersville.
- International transfer students must arrange for an evaluation of their international credits from World Education Services (WES) or American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO). Click here for details.
- Coursework in which a score / grade the equivalent of “C” or higher have been earned are typically accepted as long as MU offers an equivalent course. Elective credits may be awarded if an exact equivalent does not exist. Click here for course equivalency lists for some American institutions.
- Millersville University is accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) and will accept credits from other regionally accredited institutions (see list on left).
- International applicants are encouraged to submit all application materials at least 4-6 months, if possible, prior to the semester they wish to enroll.
- Click here for complete details and Application.
- After an application has been submitted, students may create an account to check the status of the application online.
800 MU ADMIT (800-682-3648)
International Student Adviser and International Orientation session:
Undergraduate Transfer Credit Coordinator: