Always bring this in person - never mail it. Subject to IRS regulations.
- Should be made payable to "Millersville University"
- Be sure to SIGN it.
- Be sure your student id number (M#) is written on the front.
- Be sure that it is written for the correct amount and that it is written correctly.
- We cannot accept a post-dated check.
- If it is returned by the bank unpaid, there is a $35 fee; after two are returned, you must use cash, credit card, money orders, or cashiers checks when making payment to the university.
Credit Card (on-line only) and E-Check
- We are pleased to accept: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa (all are subject to a 2.49% NON-REFUNDABLE service fee)
- We also accept Electronic Checks (no convenience fee). If an e-check is rejected (invalid account number, insufficient funds, etc.) by the bank, there is a $35 fee.
- Students - Login to MyVille. Select Online Bill Pay under the It's Bill Time portlet or click on the Finance tab, choose Current Balance Including Recent Transactions, select a term and submit. Click on the Pay Now option.
- Parents (Third Party) - Login to the Parent Portal. Select View Bill and Make Payment for... Click on the Pay Now option.
Marauder Gold (formerly MAP)
If you are using Marauder Gold to make a payment it must be made in person with your student ID card.
TAP (Pennsylvania Tuition Assistance Program) or 529 PLAN
To apply TAP or 529 payments to your semester bill, send the Bursar's Office a copy of your request/verification form, along with your bill. Mail or FAX a copy of your form to (717) 871-7970. We will defer the authorized amount for the semester until it is received from the Pennsylvania Tuition Assistance Program Bureau or your 529 provider.
Approved Scholarships, Grants, and Loans (Federal, State, University) will appear as an anticipated credit on the bill and will reduce the amount due. Amounts not covered by approved financial aid must be paid in full by the due date of the bill. If a zero or credit (-) balance shows, be sure to CLEAR your bill by selecting the Clear Bill option on your MyVille account or via the Parent Portal. Clearing your bill by due date will complete your registration.
Financial aid credit that does not appear on the bill was not approved at the time the bill was generated. For updated account information, students – logon to MyVille, select the Finances tab, click on Current Balance Including Recent Transactions, select a Term and Submit. Parents – login to the Parent Portal, Click on Account Details, and select a Term. The amount reflected here is the amount due and must be paid in full by due date. If aid is not approved by due date please pay your bill in full, and be reimbursed when the aid pays.
- These will appear on your bill, if applicable
- If not, call the Financial Aid Office
- Private scholarship checks should be made payable to "Millersville University" and mailed to the Bursar's Office
- For advance credit, provide the Bursar's Office with a copy of your award letter. Please be sure the letter includes the following information: Your name, student ID number (M#), applicable semester, dollar amount, and full address of donor. Advance credit cannot be given for scholarship letters that have requirements the student must fulfill before payment is made to the University.