Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
University Calendar Event Details
Lancaster Latino Arts Festival: Film Screening: To Dance Like a Man
- Sat, March 9, 2013 @ 02:00 PM
- The Ware Center, Millersville University Lancaster, 42 N. Prince St., Lancaster
- Ticket Info
- Tickets cost $7 for adults; $5 for seniors, students and children.
Description: On March 9, as part of the Lancaster Latino Arts Festival, the documentary "To Dance Like a Man" makes its first U.S. showing at the Ware Center. This film, which will be screened at 2 p.m., is appropriate for families.
About the Film: U.K.'s Syliva Collier's award-winning documentary "To Dance Like a Man" is a charming enlightening documentary that features the struggles and dreams of young triplets who aim to become the dancing "rock stars" of their native Cuba.
Ticket Information: This event is open to the public. Tickets cost $7 for adults; $5 for seniors, students and children. Tickets may be purchased online, at MUTicketsOnline.com, at the Student Memorial Center Ticket Office (Room 103, 21 S. George St., Millersville), at The Ware Center (42 N. Prince St., Lancaster) or by calling the Ticket Office at 717-872-3811. Ticket Offices are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
This event is sponsored by The Ware Center, Rodgers & Associates, Ann B. Barshinger, Aussie & the Fox & Peggy Neff. The film is also sponsored by Carmen & David's Creamery.