Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
University Calendar Event Details
Lancaster Poet Laureates
- Wed, October 2, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
- The Ware Center, Millersville University Lancaster, 42 N. Prince Street, Lancaster Pa,
- Ticket Info
- $15 adults, $10 Guild members, free for MU students
Description: Lancaster County's three poet laureates share their work and their inspirations. Barbara Buckman Strasko was appointed first poet laureate by the Lancaster Literary Guild in 2008. Daina Savage is an award winning freelance writer for numerous regional publications.She served as Lancaster's poet laureate 2010-2012. Christine Longenecker is the current poet laureate. She believes poetry is meant to be learned by heart, spoken by mouth and appreciated by ear.
Ticket Information: Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for Guild members, free for MU students with valid ID. Tickets may be reserved online, at MUTicketsOnline.com, at the Student Memorial Center Ticket Office (Room 103), by calling the Ticket Office at 717-872-3811 or at The Ware Center Box Office (42 N. Prince St., Lancaster). Ticket Offices are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.