Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
University Calendar Event Details
Exhibit: Lee Miller - Photographer of War
- Sat, April 6, 2013 @ 01:00 PM
- Art Gallery, The Winter Center for Visual and Performing Arts
- Ticket Info
- This event is free and open to the public.
Description: An exhibition examining the photographic output of Lee Miller during World War II (1939-1945) will be on display from April 7, 2013 through June 14, 2013 at the Winter Visual and Performing Arts Center.
About the Artist: Miller's wartime photographs formulate an important statement by an artist who viewed the canvas of war through Surrealist eyes and documented the event with photographs and essays. The melange formed by Miller's temperament, artistic background and training, personal relationships, as well as the fact that she photographed for elite Vogue magazine, rather than an arm of the "hard news" media, influenced the nature of her documents of the Second World War.
Exhibition contains graphic war images.
Gallery Hours: Monday through Friday, 1-7 p.m.; Saturday, 1-4 p.m.
Ticket Information: This event is free and open to the public.