Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
University Calendar Event Details
'Ville-age Garden Dedication Ceremony
- Thu, October 24, 2013 @ 11:30 AM
- 'Ville-age Garden, Huntingdon House
- Ticket Info
- The event is free and open to the public; however, registration is required.
Description: On October 24, a lunch and dedication ceremony will be held to celebrate national Food Day and the opening of the 'Ville-age Garden, a new organic vegetable, herb and flower garden currently being created by Dr. Nadine Garner, Director of the Center for Sustainability, and the Millersville University community. Food will be served from The Seed and from the fall planting. The event will be held at 11:30 am - 1:00 p.m. behing Huntingdon House. President John Anderson will assist in the ribbon cutting at noon.
The Center for Sustainability, formerly the Sustainability Education and Research Project (SERP) is a new branch of the Civic and Community Engagement and Research Project (CCERP) of Millersville University.
Ticket Information: This event is free and open to the public Reservations are required to reserve lunch for the first 50 people who respond. Visit the Center for Sustainability at millersville.edu/ccerp.