Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
University Calendar Event Details
Performance: COBALT Dance Company
- Sat, May 18, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
- Winter Visual and Performing Arts Center, 60 W. Cottage Ave., Millersville
- Ticket Info
- Tickets cost $20 for general admission; $15 for children 12 and under; $10 for students with MU ID.
Description: A performance featuring COBALT Dance Company will be held on Saturday, May 18. This event will be held at 7:30 p.m. at the Winter Center.
A second performance by COBALT Dance Company will be held on Sunday, May 19 at 2:30 p.m.
About the Performance: In a program sure to delight the ear as well as the eye, COBALT Dance Company presents Vivaldi's "Four Seasons," Bach's "Brandenburg Concerto No. 6" and the Choreographer's Apprentice to music of Paul Dukas. The Four Seasons begins with humble walks and skips and finishes with dazzling leaps and slides in glorious ever-changing rustic colors. Bach's uplifting music is mirrored and illuminated in a new work for COBALT's most accomplished dancers. And, in a magical new story ballet, technique runs amok and the wild force of contemporary ballet is unleashed when a child dares to step in for the absent dance teacher.
Ticket Information: This event is open to the public. Tickets cost $20 for general admission; $15 for children 12 and under; $10 for students with MU ID. Tickets may be purchased online, at MUTicketsOnline.com, at the Student Memorial Center Ticket Office (Room 103, 21 S. George St., Millersville), by calling the Ticket Office at 717-872-3811 or at The Ware Center Box Office (42 N. Prince St., Lancaster). Ticket Offices are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Note: MU ID discount tickets are not available for purchase online or over the phone. MU ID must be presented at the MU Ticket Office.