Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
University Calendar Event Details
Ride the Chariot: African American Songs
- Wed, October 9, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
- The Ware Center, Millersville University Lancaster, 42 N. Prince Street, Lancaster Pa. 17603
- Ticket Info
- Tickets cost $20 for general admission, $15 senior, or $5 with an MU ID.
Description: On October 9, Maria Corley, a Jamaican-born pianist, will be performing at the Ware Center, Millersville University Lancaster. Corley will be joined by Jessica Gondwe, soprano; Naomi Christine Leaphart, mezzo-soprano; Christian Seay, tenor; and Richard Allen, baritone. The repitoire will include art songs, spirituals and jazz/gospel by African American composers. The event takes place at The Ware Center, Millersville University Lancaster, and begins at 7:30 p.m.
Ticket Information: Tickets cost $20 for general admission, $15 senior, or $5 with an MU ID. Tickets may be purchased online, at MUTicketsOnline.com, at the Student Memorial Center Ticket Office (Room 103, 21 S. George St., Millersville), by calling the Ticket Office at 717-872-3811 or at The Ware Center Box Office (42 N. Prince St., Lancaster). Ticket Offices are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.