Nondegree Students Applying for Degree-seeking Status

Mature individuals who are high school graduates or hold a General Education Development (GED) certificate may choose this alternative entry into a degree program without taking the SAT or ACT tests. These students, whether attending full or part time, should first apply to the University as nondegree students. Upon completing 12 credits in at least two subject areas with an average of 2.0 or better, they may then apply for degree-seeking status.