- A valid University photo ID card is required to be admitted to a dining facility. Registered students who have chosen a specific meal plan will have their ID card magnetically encoded for the appropriate plan.
- The ID card is non-transferable and as such guarantees the use only by the card owner. Use or attempted use by anyone other than the owner constitutes a violation of the Student Code of Conduct and is subject to University disciplinary action.
- The ID card should be treated as a credit card. If it is lost, immediate contact should be made to the ID Office in the lobby of the Boyer Building at campus ext. 3448, or to any unit cashier where the card may be used.
More information on ID requirements can be found in ID Card Requirements (pdf)
- Unless otherwise notified, all resident students are automatically enrolled in the 19 Meal Plan every semester.
- Resident Students: If you want to reduce to the 14 meal plan, log onto MAX and complete the following: Click on Student Services; select 'My Dining'; click login under 'My Housing'; select Dining tab on the left hand side of the page; select 'Continue'; select 'Dining Plan'; go to your Semester Account to view your new balance. If you wish to change from a 19 Meal Plan to the Captain's Plan, contact the Bursar's Office at (717) 872-3641.
- Resident Student Teachers and Resident Co-Ops who plan to reduce to a plan with less than 14 meals per week must contact the Bursar's Office (717) 872-3641.
- Commuter and Graduate Students can follow the instructions above to add a meal plan. After your meal plan has been added, go to your Semester Account to view your new balance.