Career Connection Job Database
MU Career Connection is a dynamic career management platform and job database offering:
- A My Profile feature, where you can upload your resume, apply for jobs, share credentials with employers;
- A listing of full-time and part-time employment opportunities, as well as details on internships, summer and seasonal employment;
- A tool to search for select part-time Student Jobs On-Campus;
- A broad range of career resources, including Campus Career Coach and Career Spots videos;
- An ELCM career event search and registration portal.
Alumni new to Career Connection, please complete this Registration Form. A staff member will email you within 48 hours with an ID#.
Employers seeking to recruit and hire Millersville University students are invited to use Career Connection to post permanent positions, internships and summer opportunities.
Please visit our Employers' Career Connection webpage for details.
PA State System of Higher Education Career Services Management portal is a job board shared by the 14 PA State System schools. It is your link to employers interested in hiring PA educated students and alumni.
When accessing the PA State System Job Board you may find that the Password that you received in your email has expired. Click on the Forgot Password link and follow the instructions to reset your Password.
JobGateway is a free resource offered by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, offering tools for you to use at every stage of your job search, including job postings, tips, and a mock video interview feature.