Exploring Your Potential in our Supportive Community
Already know that MU English is the place for you? Apply Now!
Still not sure? Then check out why you should become part of MU English.
The English Department enables it students to become culturally aware, technologically astute, life-long learners. To this end, the department enriches students' experiences of texts from a variety of diverse perspectives, cultures, and academic disciplines. It actively cultivates engaged learners through writing-intensive, discussion-oriented, and collaborative learning environments.
Millersville University Department of English educates graduate students whose refined research, analytical, and writing skills enable them to advance into doctoral programs or other professional endeavors.
For More Thought
- What Does Literature Do?
- The Ideal English Major
- Judith Butler's Address on the Importance of the Humanities
- Cultural Icons' Favorite Books
- Why English Majors are the New Hot Hires
- Why I Hire English Majors
- 100 good careers for English Majors
- Humanities Indicators (Employment Satisfaction and other Statistics)
- It Takes More Than a Major: Employer Priorities for College Learning and Student Success
- Connect With Us!