PASSHE Business Plan Competition
The Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) Student Business Plan Competition Committeeis looking for System students who are interested in starting a new business. Funding is available to support students in their business development efforts. START-UP CAPITAL and IN-KIND prizes will be awarded to assist in the creation of your new business.
To register, and for more information, visit http://passhebiz2013-2014.istart.org/
Eligible applicants include matriculated undergraduate and graduate students who will be enrolled full or part-time during Fall Semester 2013 at any of the 14 member PASSHE universities: Bloomsburg, California, Cheyney, Clarion, East Stroudsburg, Edinboro, Indiana, Kutztown, Lock Haven, Mansfield, Millersville, Shippensburg, Slippery Rock, West Chester.
- Registration "Intent to Compete" form must be submitted by November 30, 2013
- Venture Profile Submission due by February 14, 2014
- Judging - Semi-Finalists Selected: Early March 2014
- Judging- Finalist Interviews: Late March 2014
- PASSHE Student Business Plan Awards Ceremony: April 2014
Note: Dates are subject to change