Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
Department of Earth Sciences
Charles K. Scharnberger - Professor Emeritus
Charles K. Scharnberger
Dr. Scharnberger received his PhD from Washington University (St. Louis). His research interests include seismicity, earthquake history and hazard, and the structure of Southeastern Pennsylvania. Dr. Scharnberger retired in 2002, but he continues as Operator of the M.U. seismograph station (MVL) and an Associate of the Center for Disaster Research and Education (CDRE).
- B.A. (Geology) at Amherst College
- M.A. and Ph.D. (Geology) at Washington University (St. Louis)
- Operator of the M.U. seismograph station (MVL)
- Associate of the Center for Disaster Research and Education (CDRE)
- Seismicity, Earthquake history and hazard, Geologic structure of SE Pennsylvania.