MU Closed Wednesday
With the forecast of “a wintry mix changing to snow,” Millersville University has decided to close the campus for Wednesday, November 26. It is important to note that ALL classes will be held, as scheduled, the remainder of today and tonight. Only essential personnel are to report on Wednesday.
Have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.
Department of Earth Sciences
Charles K. Scharnberger - Professor Emeritus
Charles K. Scharnberger
Dr. Scharnberger received his PhD from Washington University (St. Louis). His research interests include seismicity, earthquake history and hazard, and the structure of Southeastern Pennsylvania. Dr. Scharnberger retired in 2002, but he continues as Operator of the M.U. seismograph station (MVL) and an Associate of the Center for Disaster Research and Education (CDRE).
- B.A. (Geology) at Amherst College
- M.A. and Ph.D. (Geology) at Washington University (St. Louis)
- Operator of the M.U. seismograph station (MVL)
- Associate of the Center for Disaster Research and Education (CDRE)
- Seismicity, Earthquake history and hazard, Geologic structure of SE Pennsylvania.