Pre-departure paperwork is to be completed ONLY by students who have already been accepted by the Office of Global Education to study abroad.
How to begin: Below you will find the link to the pre-departure paperwork for your specific study abroad program. Be sure to read and complete your program's individual checklist thoroughly. All required documents are listed on each checklist.
Due date: Unless otherwise noted, all documents for Part A must be submitted to the Office of Global Education by Friday, October 24, 2014. All documents for Parts B & C are due as stated on the checklists.
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso
- American Business School Paris
- Université de Caen Basse-Normandie
- International Undergraduate Study Program at Philipps-Universität Marburg (IUSP) -
- Philipps-Universität Marburg
- Volunteer Adventure Corps (VAC)
- Social Work - Spring 2015
- Universidad de Burgos
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Strathclyde
- Non-MU: Study Abroad
- Non-MU: MOSAIC Program
- PASSHE Honors