Charles E. Greenawalt II
Charles E. Greenawalt II, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Government & Political Affairs
Office: Fulton 203
Phone: (717) 871-7485
M: 12:00 - 1:00 pm & 3:00 - 4:00 pm
W: 12:00 - 1:00 pm & 3:00 - 4:00 pm
F: 3:00 - 4:00 pm
Comments: Hours to meet during the Fall 2015 semester
- B.A., Millersville University
- M.A., University of Virginia
- Ph.D., University of Virginia
- GOVT 112: Introduction to State and Local Government
- GOVT 241: Public Administration and Service
- GOVT 327: Canadian Government and Politics
Research and Teaching Interests:
- American Government & Politics
- Legislative Studies
- State Politics
- Editor, Educational Innovations: An Agenda to Frame the Future (Lanham, MD: University Press of America 1994).
- "The Pennsylvania General Assembly--The House of Ill Repute Revisited (with G. Terry Madonna) in The Reform of State Legislatures And The Changing Character of Representation, ed. by Eugene W. Hickok, Jr. (Lanham, MD: University Press of America 1992).
- "Character Education Among the States," in The Content of America's Character ed. Don Eberly, Madison Books, New York, NY, 1996.
- "Drug Policy in Pennsylvania," in Leading Pennsylvania Into The 21st Century: Policy Strategies for the Future, Don Eberly, The Commonwealth Foundation, Harrisburg, PA 1990.
- American Political Science Association
- American Society for Public Administration
- Association for Canadian Studies in the United States
- Mid-Atlantic and New England Council for Canadian Studies
- Pennsylvania / Canadian Studies Consortium