Craig Ilgenfritz, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor of Government & Political Affairs
Office: Fulton House Rm 205
Phone: (717) 871-4028
M: 11:00 - 12:30 p.m.
W: 11:00 - 12:30 p.m.
Comments: Hours to meet during the Fall 2016 semester. Appointments are available
- B.A., York College of Pennsylvania
- M.A., Miami University (Oxford, OH)
- PhD., Miami University (Oxford, OH)
Course Offerings for Fall 2016:
- GOVT 221.01: Introduction to Comparative Political Systems
- INTL 201.01: Introduction to International Studies
Research and Teaching Interests:
- International Relations
- International Law
- Comparative Politics
- Russian and Central Asian Politics