On-Campus Graduate Housing
The College of Graduate and Professional Studies, in conjunction with the Office of Housing and Residential Programs, offers on-campus housing on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested in on-campus graduate student housing, please contact Mr. Thomas Richardson at 717-872-3162 or Tom.Richardson@millersville.edu.
This is a great option for graduate students new to the area, as it is an excellent way to learn the campus and to meet other Millersville students. Student Lodging will make every attempt to house graduate students in building areas with other graduate students.
Benefits of on-campus housing include:
- Clean, safe, affordable suite-style living
- Single and double bedroom configurations
- Private bathrooms
- Free parking
- Free cable TV and Internet access
- All utilities included
- Laundromat on premise
- Game room and common areas
- School-semester leases
- Convenient access to student amenities, such as the Fitness Center and Dining Halls
Please note that alcohol is presently not permitted in the suites due to undergraduate students also residing in the same building. This policy may be re-evaluated for future terms, dependent upon graduate student population on the property. We hope that this policy does not deter any interested graduate students from seeking on-campus housing. Several establishments that serve food and adult beverages are available within walking distance.
Please note that requests to obtain housing on-campus will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis while vacancies last. Additional information can be found by visiting the Student Lodging website.
Off-Campus Graduate Housing
Many Millersville University graduate students choose to live in nearby communities, apartment complexes, and neighborhoods. Some neighborhoods and areas in which our students reside include:
- Millersville Borough (distance: 0-3 miles)
- Lancaster City (distance: 5 miles)
- Lancaster Suburbs (distance: 3-10 miles)
- Mount Joy (distance: 15 miles)
- Lititz (distance: 15-18 miles)
- Akron (distance: 18 miles)
- Ephrata (distance: 18-20 miles)
- York (distance: 25 miles)
There are many apartment complexes and houses to rent within a short distance from campus. Contact Millersville University's Housing and Residential Programs Department for ideas, or begin searching available residences through online search guides such as this one.