Health Evaluation form contains the following:
- Student Report of Medical History and Tuberculosis Screening - to be completed by student.
- Medical Practitioner's Report of Health Evaluation -Physical Examination to be performed by your own health care provider.
- Immunization record - To include all vaccines and immunizations.
Copies of medical records require written permission before they can be released to your family doctor, specialists, etc. Download and fax to Health Services if you request your records be sent to another provider.
Follow the steps below:
- Click on the desired form
- Print it out
- Fill out the information
- Return it to the Health center using the following address or fax:
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551-0302
Fax: (717) 871-2243
Personal Medical Records are not to be transmitted electronically to Health Services. Please mail or fax any personal medical information to maintain confidentiality.
It is a REQUIREMENT for each incoming student to have a completed Health Evaluation Form on file in the Health Services.
- Student Health 101
- Go Ask Alice
- The National Women's Health Information Center
- Federal Consumer Information Center
- CDC National Prevention Information Center
- The Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The Unabridged Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection
- Spanish-language Healthfinder Web site
- Planned Parenthood
- Bethany Services
- Susquehanna Valley Pregnancy Services
- Toolkit to End Violence Against Women