The Millersville University Wellness Program has been designed to educate, encourage, and inspire the faculty and staff to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle by providing information and resources to promote better overall health and wellness.
- Sara Burcin, SMC Fitness Center
- Amanda Flurry, Budget
- Sylvia Lepore, Human Resources
- Julie Lombardi, Wellness and Sport Sciences
- Lorie Mahoney, Office of Alumni Engagement
- Jennifer Mariacher, Budget
- Sherry Mull, Dining & Conference Services
- Lisa Olander, Human Resources
- Jean Ressler, Health Services
- Beth Roberts, Biology
- Chip Schaeffer, Wellness and Sport Sciences
- Johanne Shutter, Accounting
- Chris Steuer, Sustainability
- Allison Yarrow, Campus Recreation
6th Annual Take a Hike
February 22 - May 1, 2016
Form your team now to hike the National Memorial Trail.
21-Day Meditation Experience
With Oprah & Deepak, Shedding the Weight: Mind, Body and Spirit, beginning March 21, 2016
Join Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra for a brand-new inspirational meditation experience.
2016 Spring Walk
April 22, 2016
I want to share with you my successes, which in large part were fueled by the Take a Hike challenge.
I have been overweight/obese for probably the last 18 years, since getting pregnant the first time. When I found out in November that I would be starting here at the University in January, I decided that that would be a good time to start a diet. But then my mother died unexpectedly in December. Starting here in January the last thing on my mind was trying to lose weight.