As you will see in the linked guidelines, there are four types of program review:
- Academic Departments - such as Elementary Education, Business Administration and Biology.
- Interdisciplinary Programs - such as African-American Studies.
- Academic-Support and Student-Support Units - such as the Registrar's Office and Financial Aid.
- Administrative Units - such as Police and Web & Multimedia Services.
Types 1 and 2 will use the " Academic Program Review Guidelines ". The MSWord® version of the " Chancellor's Office Summary Form " can be used for internal drafts. Types 3 and 4 both use the " Program Review Guidelines for Academic- and Student-Support Units ". The corresponding " Chancellor's Office Summary Form " for this type of review is also available. The web-based submission of the Chancellor's Office Summary Form will be available in the future, and a link will be posted below. All program reviews are required to submit the summary form, via hard-copy until such time as the on-line version is available, except for Administrative Units. While Administrative Units must complete the Summary Form, they should not submit it to the Chancellor's Office.
A program review schedule is below for your reference and planning. We hope you find these documents to be useful resources. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any suggestions for improvement.
Joseph E. Revelt
Director of Institutional Research
Academic Departments and Interdisciplinary Programs
- Program Review Guidelines - Academic
- Summary Form - Academic Units (DOC)
- Chancellor's Office Summary Form - Academic Units On-line data entry form unavailable at this time.
Academic-Support, Student-Support and Administrative Units
- Program Review Guidelines - Support Units (PDF)
- Summary Form - Support Units (DOC)
- Chancellor's Office Summary Form - Support Units On-line data entry form unavailable at this time.
Schedule - Academic Programs and Support Units
- Program Review Schedule (XLS)
This archive goes back to 2009-2010