MU Closed Wednesday
With the forecast of “a wintry mix changing to snow,” Millersville University has decided to close the campus for Wednesday, November 26. It is important to note that ALL classes will be held, as scheduled, the remainder of today and tonight. Only essential personnel are to report on Wednesday.
Have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.
Individual Proposal Process
The process for proposing an individual program of study for approval is as follows:
1. Meet with MDST Coordinator
2. Consult with Designated Faculty Advisor(s)
3. Second meeting with MDST Coordinator
4. Development of Curriculum proposal
5. Third meeting with MDST Coordinator
6. Secure signatures for proposal
7. Submit proposal to MDST Coordinator (with current DARS or transcript attached)
8. MDST Coordinator submits proposal to MDST Committee
9. MDST Committee reviews, suggests revisions as needed, and then approves
10. MDST Committee Chair signs approved proposal document and submits to MDST Coordinator and Assoc. Provost
11. After proposal is approved, students must complete Change of Major form