Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
Some of the best opportunities in life are the ones we create.Writing out your values, vision and goals can go a long way to making them become a reality.
Mentors and mentees can work together to consider their own personal vision and to set goals. Writing out a plan together to accomplish those goals is another excellent way to build momentum in your mentoring relationship.
- Groundwork: Values Identification
Get started on your vision statement by reflecting on things that you value, enjoy, are good at, and would like to improve.
- Writing Your Personal Vision Statement
Use your identified values (see #1) to write a statement capturing what you want to be and do.
- SMART Goal Setting
Set goals that are Specific, Measurable, Action-oriented, Realistic and Time-bound.
- Objectives and Action Steps
Choose two personal goals and work together to come up with specific ways to make them happen.