Click here to apply to be a mentee or a mentor, as well as to sign up for a training workshop.
You are not committed to mentoring until you are actually matched with a mentor or mentee. Feel free to submit an application and attend a training workshop... then decide if mentoring is for you!
Contact the MMAP office at 717-871-5361 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A mentee is any Millersville student (freshman through senior) who has a desire to succeed and who is open to...
- developing character and improving life skills
- creating opportunities
- gaining knowledge and experience
- receiving honest feedback from a mentor
A mentor is any upperclass student (sophomore through senior), faculty/staff member, Millersville alum, or local professional who...
- understands the value of mentoring
- is a good listener
- is genuinely interested in the success of their mentee
- is open to learning from their mentee
Still not sure if mentoring is for you? Give us a call (717.871.5361) or send us an email. We'd love to chat with you.