Enrich Your Community by Being a Millersville Arts Patron
You can help ensure that both the Ware Center and the Winter Visual and Performing Arts Center continue to offer a broad range of entertaining programs for the community and Millersville University. In becoming a patron, your support, together with ticket sales, makes it possible for the Ware and Winter Centers to bring international prize-winning artists, entertaining theatre and dance companies and popular ensembles to Lancaster County.
Please elect to become one of those special community-minded people who makes it possible for the Ware and Winter Centers to continue to be premiere regional performing arts centers. Your support will help enhance the quality, quantity and diversity of cultural experiences for the entire Central Pennsylvania area.
How can I help support the Ware and Winter Centers?
- By attending concerts and encouraging friends and family to do likewise. Click here to purchase tickets.
- By becoming an MU Arts Patron and contributing to the Ware and Winter Centers. Click here for online giving options.
- By having a seat in one of our concert halls with your name on it by becoming part of our Take a Seat program. (See below)
- Make plans in your estate to provide for the future of the arts at the Ware and Winter Centers.
- By supporting the educational outreach programs for students at Millersville University and area school systems.
Support the arts and student programming at Millersville University by purchasing a concert hall seat or a piano key. It’s an affordable opportunity to offer a legacy in your name, or to honor another. Show your support and add your legacy to one or more of the following:
Take a Seat - an initiative of the Soar to Greatness capital campaign.
- In the Winter Visual Performing Arts Center, the naming opportunity is $300 per seat for Biemesderfer Concert Hall and $600 per seat for Clair Performance Hall.
- In the Ware Center, Millersville University Lancaster, name a seat in Steinman Hall for $600.
Keys to Success Program - an initiative for Millersville University to fund the new Yamaha DCFX Disklavier, concert grand pianos with unique instructional capabilities. With its remote lesson and smart technology components, these handmade pianos provide interactive and professional distance learning opportunities for students and faculty, as well as global education and performances.
For more information about giving options, please contact the Development Office at 717-872-3820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.