For nurses with a Master's degree, but who seek further preparation in the specialty area of Nursing Education.
- Master’s degree (preferably in nursing).
- Grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. When GPA is below this, probational acceptance may be considered if the candidate demonstrates potential by other means.
- Computer literacy and access to a computer and Internet service is required.
- Three current academic and/or professional references.
- Licensure as a registered nurse in Pennsylvania or in the state where clinical practice or internship is to be arranged.
|Course Number||Course Title||Student Credits||Theory Hours||Total Theory Hours||Clinical Hours Per Week||Total Clinical Hours|
|N 630||Effective Teaching: Theories and Methods in Nursing Education||3||3||45||0||0|
|N 631||Measurement and Evaluation in Nursing Education||3||3||45||0||0|
|N 632||Nursing Curriculum and Program Design||3||3||45||0||0|
|N 633||Nursing Education Internship||3||1||15||8||112|
Click here for Graduate Catalog course descriptions.