MU will close at 4 p.m.
Due to the predicted winter weather, Millersville University will close at 4 p.m. today, Tuesday, March 3, 2015. All night classes are cancelled on campus and at The Ware Center.
Ms. Andrea S. Petrokonis MSN, FNP-BC
Temporary Part-time Faculty Instructor
- CRNP: American Nurses Credentialing Center, State of Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania: MSN, Adult Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Medicine, 1989;
- University of Pennsylvania: Post Graduate- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, 1994;
- Eastern College: BSN, 1988;
- Lankenau Hospital School of Nursing: RN, Diploma in Nursing, 1981
Andrea Petrokonis is a member of the Medical and Dental staff at Lancaster General Hospital, Lancaster PA. She is developing clinical programs for the institution targeted at decreasing the readmission rate by implementing two large evidence-based practice initiatives to enhance the care and communication of the patient across the care continuum. Additionally she is attending Widener University to earn the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree with anticipated graduation 2015.
To promote the use of Evidence-based practice in the hospital institution.