Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
Dr. Deborah T. Castellucci, CRNP-BC, PhD
Associate Professor, Graduate Program Coordinator
Office: Caputo Hall, Room 122
- CRNP: State of Pennsylvania
- University of Maryland at Baltimore: PhD. in nursing; minor nursing ethics, 1996.
- University of Pennsylvania: M.S.N. Geriatric Nurse Practitioner, 1986;
- Millersville University: B.S.N., 1984;
- Millersville State College: B.S.Ed., 1981;
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center: diploma in nursing
Dr. Castellucci is an Assistant Professor of Nursing and Department Chair. Additionally, she is affiliated with Berks Urological Associates as a Nurse Practitioner specializing in Urodynamics and Behavioral Interventions for Urinary Incontinence. She also works for the Berks Continence Specialists as a Geriatric Nurse Practitioner.
Ethical issues surrounding the elderly who have suffered a stroke; modalities used to ameliorate the symptoms of urinary incontinence.