- A new 10-year campus facilities master plan was adopted and focuses on, providing students a variety of housing choices and living/learning opportunities, improving campus visibility and identity, addressing traffic and parking issues, improving athletic and recreation facilities, and proposing improvements for a sustainable campus.
- The new Admissions Welcome Center in Lyle Hall was open for prospective students and families visiting campus.
- Stayer Hall became the home of the School of Education with additional parking created near the building.
- Pucillo Gymnasium’s roof was replaced, the floor was repainted and the air handling units were upgraded.
- The newly renovated softball field was recognized as a 2009 Field of Distinction by the Keystone Athletic Field Managers Organization.
- Construction began of major expansion and renovation to the Student Memorial Center, expected to be completed in 2011. Changes include expansion of the sports center and addition of a fitness center, basketball courts and elevated running track as well as renovations to the food court, student organization offices, and public areas.
Back to the President's Report 2009