- Mr. Robert F. (Chip) German Jr. was named vice president for information technology.
- The University’s wireless network was expanded to cover all campus buildings and residence halls.
- As part of campus safety and security efforts, the University installed an outdoor mass notification (siren) system.
- Campus TeleVideo, a new campus-wide cable TV system, was implemented.
- The addition of a high-performance, chemical-free computer-to-plate machine in the printing area now provides an environmentally friendly pre-press process.
Back to the President's Report 2009