Below is a list of references to contact, as well as where to look up information.
- Director of Purchasing and Campus Services; Copiers - Questions concerning new or existing accounts; Assigns SAP requisitions to buyers; Insurance claims; Ricoh copier information.
- Assistant Director of Campus Services - Fixed Assets and Capital Asset Inventory; Disposal of Surplus Items; Campus Storage Access; Palmer storeroom; SAP Inventory System; New funiture planning & acquisition; Shuttle Bus information.
- Travel - Travel Request form, Travel Voucher, Travel Payments - Travel Regulations manual
- Visa card - Any questions or problems using the purchasing card can be answered by calling X3014.
- MU Travel Card (Visa) -Should be used for travel expenses. With department head's approval, applications are on the Purchasing website.
- Office Max - Can answer any questions or problems concerning the use of the online ordering of office supplies.
- Office Max Retail Connect Card - State contract pricing same as online ordering, card can be signed out in the Purchasing Office.
- Petty Cash - Refunds up to $50 can be made in the Purchasing Office - need petty cash request form with original receipt.
- BJ's Membership card - Can sign out in Purchasing Office
- Tax Exempt forms, Credit References
- Cell Phones - Questions or problems concerning new or existing accounts for cell phones paid by the university. Reimbursement for personal cell phones contact the Payroll Office.
- Express Mail (UPS) - Questions or supplies relating to UPS pickup and delivery.
- Enterprise - Questions or problems concerning rental cars and billing charges to departments.
- P-Card - Post audit of all P-Card statements.
- Vendor ID Assignment - Input and approve vendors
- P-Card - Post audit of all P-cards statements
- Online Requisitioning - Training for input of requisitions into the on-line order system.
- Purchase Orders for Materials - Processing of purchase orders for materials.
- Services less than $1,500 - Processing of purchase orders for services less than $1,500.
- Bids - Advertises and issues (award based solely on cost)
- Requests for Proposals - (award based on a combination of cost and other selection criteria).
- Service Purchase Contracts (SPC's) - issues for services $1,500+ (Example: honoraria for guest lecturers, annual maintenance contracts, software licenses, and one-time services.)
- Blueback Contracts - that are developed from Requests for Proposals
- Miscellaneous Agreements - reviews to assure that their terms & conditions do not conflict with PA state law. Also obtains the appropriate University signatures (Vice President of Finance & Administration and/or University Legal Counsel)
- Moving Labels; Receiving; returning PO items and campus deliveries
- Receiving and returning PO items; Moving Labels; Answer sheets and shredding
- Labor Foreman - Heavy Moving & Deliveries
- Heavy Moving & Deliveries
- Mail/ID Services Supervisor
- Mail Services/ID Clerk
- Mail Services/ID Clerk