Purchasing Card Information
To activate your new card: Call the phone number on the sticker affixed to your card, follow the instructions as prompted. If you have problems with this procedure email email@example.com
Statements will no longer be sent in the mail, to download a copy of your statement follow the Cardholder Quick Reference Card. If you have problems with this procedure call x3014 for an appointment for one-on-one training (about 10 - 15 minutes).
- Purchasing Card Policy (PDF)
- Purchasing Card Frequently Asked Questions
- Dispute Form (PDF)
- Signature Authority Statement (PDF)
- Cardholder Enrollment/Change Form (PDF)
- Missing Receipt Form (PDF)
- Purchase Card Transaction Log (PDF)
- PCard Statement Monthly Checklist (PDF)
- Directions for obtaining purchasing card statement (PDF)
REMINDER: Purchases made with your departmental credit card must follow the same guidelines that are used when entering SAP requisitions. If you are not clear on these guidelines please read the Expenditures of Public Funds document issued by the Chancellor. Any purchases not within these guidelines will need to be reimbursed by the Cardholder.