Registrar's Office

Registrar's Office

Important Dates & Information

Upcoming Dates & Deadlines:

FEB 16 Application deadline for undergraduate Spring degree (applications must be filed in the Registrar's Office by 4:30pm)
Applications for the master's degree/graduation must be filed in the College of Graduate & Professional Studies
MAR 5* Fall web schedule & other registration information available online; registration TAPS will be available to academic advisers
MAR 12 Spring recess begins at 7am
MAR 19 Spring recess ends at 7am
APR 3 Graduate degree-seeking and certification students begin registration for fall term
APR 4 Graduate non-degree students begin registration for fall term
APR 6 Last day to withdraw from a course & receive a W grade (signed withdrawal card must be in the Registrar's Office by 4:30pm)
APR 6 Deadline for making up an incomplete grade for a Fall 2017 or Winter 2018 undergraduate course
Early undergraduate registration for Fall 2018 (degree audit access may be limited during this time)

NOTE: The last day to change a Pass/Fail course to a regular grade is the last day the class meets.

Click Here to access the full Academic Calendar

NOTICE from the Office of Student Accounts

Students who register are responsible to drop any class they do not plan to attend. Failure to drop the class before the semester begins may result in charges and/or grades being posted to your records. Do not rely on the "drop for non-payment" policy to remove these classes.

Military Leave

Policy and Procedures

Inclement Weather Policy   Snowflake Cartoon

General Information


There is currently no recent news, please check back.

Registration Information

Register now for classes!

Planning to graduate in May 2018?

Register for GRAD 999 (CRN 7102) along with your other spring classes.

Submit your completed Graduation Application by Friday, February 16.

Academic Calendar

Visit the Academic Calendar to view current and previous academic calendars.

University Catalogs

Current catalogs:

View previous versions of the Undergraduate and Graduate catalogs by visiting the University Catalog Archives.