The 10:15 and 12:30 final exams are cancelled and will be rescheduled this week. The 2:45 final exams WILL take place. Administrative offices will remain open.
Faculty Instructions: Waiting Lists
A feature available on Banner Web for Faculty enables you to view waiting lists for your classes. All faculty have a Banner Web account consisting of a MAX ID and PIN. If you don't know your MAX ID, see your department secretary or call Human Resources at 872-3017 for assistance. The first time you sign on, your PIN is your birth date in the format MMDDYY. Your PIN has already been expired, so you will need to enter a new PIN and also a security question the first time you use MAX.
- On the MU home page, select "Faculty and Staff" in the Information block, then click on the "Banner Web" icon. (You can bookmark this for future use.)
- Enter your User ID and PIN.
- Select "Faculty Services," then the "Instructor" menu. Choose "Faculty Detail Schedule."
- Choose the term from the drop-down menu and submit.
- Select "Wait List" under the enrollment counts for a class.
- View all of the students who are waitlisted for the selected class and their waitlist position.
View the Waitlisting Tutorial (PDF) for details.