Green to Gold Scholarships
- Scholarships are awarded for two, three, or four years.
- Soldiers with two years of college completed are considered for two-year scholarships.
- Soldier with one year of college completed are considered for three-year scholarships.
- Soldiers without college credit are considered for four-year scholarships.
Green to Gold Scholarship Winners receive:
- Tuition support.
- Additional money for textbooks, supplies, and equipment.
- A monthly stipend of $250 for freshmen, $250 for sophomores, $300 for juniors, and $350 for seniors; for up to 10 months each school year.
- Pay for attending the five-week ROTC Advanced Camp between the junior and senior year of college.
- And if qualified, your Montgomery G.I. Bill / Army College Fund (MGIB/ACF) benefits.
- Additionally, many colleges and universities offer incentives such as reduced room and board to scholarship winners. The Professor of Military Science (PMS) at your college of choice can provide further information on what is available at the school.
In addition to the financial incentives, soldiers receive additional benefits as ROTC cadets. These benefits include:
- Leadership training
- Responsibility and Practical Experience
- Mentorship of the PMS/APMS