Winter / Summer Tuition Costs
Total Cost Per Credit
|PA Resident Undergraduate||$346.00|
|PA Resident Graduate||$545.50|
- $299.00 - PA Resident Undergraduate Tuition per credit
- $754.00 - Non-Resident Undergraduate Tuition per credit
- $483.00 - PA Resident Graduate Tuition per credit
- $725.00 - Non-Resident Graduate Tuition per credit
General Fee (required fee)*
- $28.00 Undegraduate per credit
- $36.50 Graduate per credit
Tutition Technology Fee (required fee)*
- $19.00 PA Resident Undegraduate per credit
- $29.00 Non-Resident Undergraduate per credit
- $26.00 PA Resident Graduate per credit
- $38.00 Non-Resident Graduate per credit
- Cost - To Be Determined four week session - Summer I Only (Meal plans are not available)
- Cost - To Be Determined five week session - Summer II and Summer III Only
Meals plan options are available for Summer II and Summer III only
|Summer II & III 2016 Meals|
|90 Block Plan (5 week session)||TBD|
|60 Block Plan (5 week session)||TBD|
|45 Block Plan (5 week session)||TBD|
|Summer II & III 2016 Room & Meals|
|Room plus 90 Block Plan (5 week session)||TBD|
Summer Institute Fees
The Summer Institute course fee is $165.00. See the link below for more information concerning the fee:
All fees are subject to change.
*The General Fee is a mandatory fee used to support a variety of ongoing student services and activities such as student government, student organizations, health services and wellness programs, Student Center debt service, expansion, capital replacement and maintenance. The fee is charged to all students (full-time and part-time, residential and commuting/off-campus) during all University sessions (including first summer session, second summer session, third summer session, and winter session) and at all course locations (including University Center in Harrisburg and other off-campus sites).
*The Technology Fee is a mandatory fee collected to support instructional technology.
*Effective Fall 2014 a STEM fee will be charged to all students who have earned at least 30 credits and who have declared STEM majors (Science/Technology/Engineering/Math). The fee will help cover the cost of equipment and software that is required for these majors. The fee is calculated at $8.00 per credit each semester.