Winter / Summer Tuition Costs
Total Cost Per Credit
|PA Resident Undergraduate||$316.25|
|PA Resident Graduate||$496.00|
- $276.00 - PA Resident Undergraduate Tuition per credit
- $690.00 - Non-Resident Undergraduate Tuition per credit
- $442.00 - PA Resident Graduate Tuition per credit
- $663.00 - Non-Resident Graduate Tuition per credit
General Fee (required fee)*
- $25.25 Undegraduate per credit
- $33.00 Graduate per credit
Tutition Technology Fee (required fee)*
- $15.00 PA Resident Undegraduate per credit
- $23.00 Non-Resident Undergraduate per credit
- $21.00 PA Resident Graduate per credit
- $31.00 Non-Resident Graduate per credit
|Summer II & III 2014 Meals (available upgrade)|
|19 meals per week (5 week session)||$665.00|
|14 meals per week (5 week session)||$635.00|
|10 meals per week (5 week session)||$515.00|
|5 meals per week (5 week session)||$315.00|
|Summer I, II, & III 2014 Room & Meals|
|Room (per session)||$99.00|
|$200.00 Flex meal plan (per session)||$200.00|
The $200.00 Flex meal plan is automatically assigned to students living in the dorms and is the ONLY meal plan available for Summer I. Please contact the Bursar's Office at (717) 872-3641 if you wish to upgrade your Summer II or Summer III meal plan.
Summer Institute Fees
The Summer Institute course fee is $165.00. See the link below for more information concerning the fee:
All fees are subject to change.
*The General Fee is a mandatory fee used to support a variety of ongoing student services and activities such as student government, student organizations, health services and wellness programs, Student Center debt service, expansion, capital replacement and maintenance. The fee is charged to all students (full-time and part-time, residential and commuting/off-campus) during all University sessions (including first summer session, second summer session, third summer session, and winter session) and at all course locations (including University Center in Harrisburg and other off-campus sites).
*The Technology Fee is a mandatory fee collected to support instructional technology.