Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
Winter / Summer Tuition Costs
Total Cost Per Credit
|PA Resident Undergraduate||$316.25|
|PA Resident Graduate||$496.00|
- $276.00 - PA Resident Undergraduate Tuition per credit
- $690.00 - Non-Resident Undergraduate Tuition per credit
- $442.00 - PA Resident Graduate Tuition per credit
- $663.00 - Non-Resident Graduate Tuition per credit
General Fee (required fee)*
- $25.25 Undegraduate per credit
- $33.00 Graduate per credit
Tutition Technology Fee (required fee)*
- $15.00 PA Resident Undegraduate per credit
- $23.00 Non-Resident Undergraduate per credit
- $21.00 PA Resident Graduate per credit
- $31.00 Non-Resident Graduate per credit
|Summer II & III 2013 Meals|
|19 meals per week (5 week session)||$665.00|
|14 meals per week (5 week session)||$635.00|
|10 meals per week (5 week session)||$515.00|
|5 meals per week (5 week session)||$315.00|
|Summer II & III 2013 Room & Meals|
|Room & 19 meals per week (5 week session)||$1,605.00|
|Room & 19 meals per week (1 week session)||$321.00|
Summer Institute Fees
The Summer Institute course fee is $165.00. See the link below for more information concerning the fee:
All fees are subject to change.
*The General Fee is a mandatory fee used to support a variety of ongoing student services and activities such as student government, student organizations, health services and wellness programs, Student Center debt service, expansion, capital replacement and maintenance. The fee is charged to all students (full-time and part-time, residential and commuting/off-campus) during all University sessions (including first summer session, second summer session, third summer session, and winter session) and at all course locations (including University Center in Harrisburg and other off-campus sites).
*The Technology Fee is a mandatory fee collected to support instructional technology.