As faculty members, we juggle many roles and goals. One goal shared campus wide is to promote and achieve academic excellence for our students, ourselves, our departments, and the university as a whole. The Center for Academic Excellence (CAE) supports faculty members in their efforts to achieve and sustain excellence in teaching. The CAE:
- organizes and sponsors a variety of seminars and discussion groups designed to ehance professional and personal growth among faculty members.
- provides individual consultation regarding new courses, adapting courses to the web, or adding new media components to an existing course.
- connects faculty with external and internal teaching enhancement resources.
- LEARNER-CENTERED TEACHING - This link takes you to two Powerpoint Presentations (5MG file) used by Dr. Carol Hurney when she visited Millersville University in October 2010 to discuss learner-centered teaching.
- Instructional Technology Tips (The 8 Blog) by Dr. Oliver Dreon, Educational Foundations