Questions to Ask Yourself Before Joining
Please consider the following questions to help you determine your choice:
- Are there members interested in the same thing as I am?
- Are the financial requirements within my means?
- Do I like their philanthrophy? Whould I be happy working for it?
- Does the Chapter seem to be open to new ideas and care about individual members?
- Does the amount of time they require for a member seem reasonable to me what what I wish to do in college?
- Is there a committment to academic excellence? Can they help me with my studies?
- Does the chapter provide an environment that will encourage me to grow, learn new skills and develop as an educated woman?
- Are there members with whim I can share things important to me?
- Do I feel at home with this group of women?
- Do I see myself as a member of this chapter?
- Would I be happy to be a lifetime member of this chapter?