Student Involvement & Leadership
Why Get Involved?
There are many reasons why you should participate in leadership activities. Some of them include:
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills.
- Have practical experience you can take with you into the “real world.”
- Meet other student leaders.
- Learn more about your leadership style.
- Receive individualized attention to your leadership development.
Student Involvement Transcript
The Student Involvement Transcript is an official record of leadership accomplishments, involvement in student organizations, community service activities, and professional/educational development programs. It is designed as a means of recognizing "out of class" learning, development, and contributions. Official copies of the Student Involvement Transcript can be used to supplement resumes and academic transcripts when applying to graduate/professional schools and can be helpful for prospective employers.
To begin a Student Involvement Transcript, please visit the website.