Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
Student Involvement & Leadership
Why Get Involved?
There are many reasons why you should participate in leadership activities. Some of them include:
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills.
- Have practical experience you can take with you into the “real world.”
- Meet other student leaders.
- Learn more about your leadership style.
- Receive individualized attention to your leadership development.
Student Involvement Transcript
The Student Involvement Transcript is an official record of leadership accomplishments, involvement in student organizations, community service activities, and professional/educational development programs. It is designed as a means of recognizing "out of class" learning, development, and contributions. Official copies of the Student Involvement Transcript can be used to supplement resumes and academic transcripts when applying to graduate/professional schools and can be helpful for prospective employers.
To begin a Student Involvement Transcript, please visit the website.