Meal Plans

Meal Plans

Admission to the Dining Hall

A valid University Photo ID card is required to be admitted to a dining facility.  Registered students who have chosen a specific meal plan will have their ID card magnetically encoded for the appropriate plan.
The ID card is non-transferable and as such guarantees the use only by the card owner. Use or attempted use by anyone other than the owner constitutes a violation of the Student Code of Conduct and is subject to University disciplinary action.
The ID card should be treated as a credit card. If it is lost, immediate contact should be made to the ID Office in the lobby of the Boyer Building at campus ext. 7008.
More information on ID requirements can be found in ID Card Requirements (pdf)

Changes and Additions to Meal Plans

Resident Students: Students residing in University residence halls are required to be a member of the University Dining program. Students will be automatically enrolled in the Traditional 19-Meal Plan with $150 Flex Dollars.  Changes may be made to the following plans:

  • Traditional 14-Meal Plan with $150 Flex dollars
  • 255 Block Meal Plan with $150 Flex dollars
  • 210 Block Meal Plan with $150 Flex dollars
  • 180 Block Meal Plan with $150 Flex dollars

To make changes, log onto MAX and proceed as follows:

  • Click on "Student Services"
  • Choose "Housing and Dining"
  • Click on "My Dining - Add/Change Meal Plan"

All changes must be made online prior to midnight on Friday, August 25, 2017.  NO CHANGES will be permitted after August 25.

Resident Student Teachers and Resident Co-Ops who plan to reduce to a plan with less than 14 meals per week must contact the Student Accounts Office (717) 871-5101.

Commuter and Graduate Students can follow the instructions above to add a meal plan. After your meal plan has been added, go to your Semester Account to view your new balance.