MU Closed Wednesday
With the forecast of “a wintry mix changing to snow,” Millersville University has decided to close the campus for Wednesday, November 26. It is important to note that ALL classes will be held, as scheduled, the remainder of today and tonight. Only essential personnel are to report on Wednesday.
Have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.
The Millersville University Wellness Program has been designed to educate, encourage, and inspire the faculty and staff to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle by providing information and resources to promote better overall health and wellness.
- Sara Burcin, SMC Fitness Center
- Ximena Catepillan, Mathematics
- Amanda Flurry, Budget
- Candice Hozza, Center for Student Involvement & Leadership
- Sylvia Lepore, Human Resources
- Julie Lombardi, Wellness and Sport Sciences
- Lorie Mahoney, Office of Alumni Engagement
- Jennifer Mariacher, Budget
- Deb Miller, University Communications & Marketing
- Sherry Mull, Dining & Conference Services
- Lisa Olander, Human Resources
- Jean Ressler, Health Services
- Beth Roberts, Biology
- Chip Schaeffer, Wellness and Sport Sciences
- Johanne Shutter, Accounting
- Allison Yarrow, Campus Recreation
Employee Wellness Fair
Run, Walk or Hike
Maintain Your Mind
9th Annual Red
February 6, 2015
5th Annual Take A Hike
February 16, 2015
Arbor Day Spring Walk
April 24, 2015
I want to share with you my successes, which in large part were fueled by the Take a Hike challenge.
I have been overweight/obese for probably the last 18 years, since getting pregnant the first time. When I found out in November that I would be starting here at the University in January, I decided that that would be a good time to start a diet. But then my mother died unexpectedly in December. Starting here in January the last thing on my mind was trying to lose weight.