WEAVEonline® Local News
This resource is being provided to help department chairs, administrators, and staff prepare for 2013-2014 annual reports. The following workshops are available for individuals to enhance WEAVEonline skills, ask questions, and to get help with the annual reporting tool.
All about Objectives, Outcomes, and Measures, Achievement Targets, & Entering Data Into Findings
This workshop focuses on cleaning up objectives, updating measures and achievement targets, and entering data into findings for the current cycle.
Closing the Loop - Using the Action Plan Feature
This workshop centers on creating an action plan when improvements are being planned or implemented that will benefit your goals, objectives, and outcomes.
** ATTENTION MILLERSVILLE USERS **
** ALWAYS CHECK THAT YOU ARE WORKING IN THE CORRECT CYCLE PRIOR TO MAKING CHANGES **.
* TO HELP YOU OUT -- CYCLES ARE CODED BY COLOR *
- The "blue" colored page represents the current cycle (2013-14).
- The "yellow" colored page represents the previous cycle (2012-13).
- The "grey" colored page represents the past cycles (2009-2012).
- The "white" colored page represents the next cycle (2014-15).
** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY **
1. Annual Reports for the 2013-14 cycle are due to the President's Office Monday, September 10, 2014. Check with your manager/department chair for your internal deadline. Managers, Deans, and Vice Presidents will have different annual report due dates prior to the President's Office deadline.
Please review the following when preparing your final entries in WEAVEonline:
- The Annual Reports consist of two sections, the Annual Reports Highlights and Suggestions, which serves as an executive summary for your division and the more detailed narrative, Assessment Results Chart. Remember, the executive summary only needs to be completed at the Division level, unless your vice president has asked for you to complete it for your area.
- To submit reports for your divisions, make sure that "Status" for each finding is set to "Final". Setting the findings to "Final" indicates that the information is finalized and ready to submit.
- Reports will be run for you. To ensure that information displays appropriately, we recommend that you run the reports well in advance of the due date.
- As you finalize your reports, make sure you are working in the 2013-14 cycle as the 2014-15 cycle may be active.
2. Learning Outcomes Reports for 2013-14 are due in October and must be submitted through WEAVEonline.
- As you finalize your reports, make sure you are working in the 2013-14 cycle as the 2014-15 cycle is active.
3. Learning Outcomes Plans for 2014-15 are due in October and must be submitted through WEAVEonline.
- Make sure when submitting your plans for 2014-15 that they are submitted in the correct cycle.