Preparing your Goals, Outcomes/Objectives, Measures and Achievement Targets for 2013-14
Review all of your Goals, Objectives/Outcomes and Measures that were marked "Keep Active" in 2011-12, and determine if you want them to stay active in 2013-14.
- For the Goals, Objectives/Outcomes that carry forward from 2012-13 to 2013-14, only edit them. For instance, you may want to change an Objective from "increase" to "maintain" and use the same measure. When you do so, you will need to adjust your achievement target. If you want to add a new Goal or Objective/Outcome, then use the "add" button.
- When changing a measure from one year to the next, it is better to keep that measure in the last cycle (2012-13) and create a new measure. For example, if you used "participation in an event" to measure satisfaction with the event, then change the 2012-13 measure's "participation in an event" so that it is only active through 2012-13 and create a new measure for the 2013-14 cycle to reflect the latest way you are assessing your progress toward achieving the objective.
Add new Goals, Objectives/Outcomes, and Measures that were marked "Keep Active" in 2012-13 and determine if you want them to stay active in 2013-14.
- Goals may not change much but your Objectives and Outcomes might.
- Measures identify how you will assess/evaluate your goal. It might be a report, an SAP measure, survey findings, etc.
- Achievement Targets are your expected outcomes.
Action Plans are not included in this section of the Assessment Summary. You may create Action Plans by going to the Assessment Tab and scroll down to Action Plan, or by adding one to your last cycle after a Measure's finding.